Pioneering AgTech: Trend and Technology Scouting for Agri-Food Companies
September 20th/21st 2018 in Berlin
Pioneering AgTech brings together groundbreaking startups and established companies in the agri-food industry. With this format, Farm & Food 4.0 and SmartHectar Innovation, combine a global startup network and leading agribusiness know-how to identify new products and technologies and enhance existing business models.
The program culminates in a two-day event with pitching sessions, keynotes and workshops on September 20th and 21st in Berlin. Tickets are available for ten established companies and up to 30 participants from the AgTech sector.
Early Bird Ticket until July 31th 2018
What Pioneering AgTech offers
- Relevant digital trends along the agri-food value chain, new technologies and advanced ideas from startups
- Moderated co-creation sessions between startups and industry partners
- Valuable knowledge transfer and feedback sessions
- Networking for collaboration or to accelerate further AgTech innovations
The Pioneering AgTech program
- Briefing workshop with industry partners to define startup scouting criteria
- Scouting and matchmaking process for industry partners
- Pitching event with startups presenting their latest technology trends
- Moderated co-creation sessions with startups and companies in the agri-food industry to improve the presented products or business models
- Keynotes by experts
- Get-together and networking
Your contact person
SmartHectar Innovation GmbH is the first AgTech & WaterTech accelerator in Germany to offer first-class growth opportunities for startups and investment opportunities for corporate partners.
Deutscher Bauernverlag GmbH
+49 152 227 58 925
Farm & Food 4.0 is the leading European conference for digitization in the agricultural and food sector. The next conference will take place on January 21, 2019.